Transmission system for audio description and blind coverage
Hear what others see – making your events an experience for the visually impaired
Audio description (acoustic narration) and blind coverage enable people with visual impairments to actively participate in events. This helps make sports events, tours and trips to the theatre or the cinema something the visually impaired can also enjoy. With the wireless Synexis transmission system, you can be sure that your content will be communicated to people with impairments with optimum intelligibility. Thus you, the event organiser, will be complying with the laws on inclusion, making your barrier-free for those with sensory impairments.
Thanks to beyerdynamic in the middle of the action
At Fortuna Duesseldorf, a visit to the stadium is also an experience for visually impaired football fans.
Public facilities / sporting events such as
- Football stadium (blind coverage)
- Basketball, handball or ice hockey games (blind coverage)
- Cinemas, theatre, operas (audio description)
- Tours for the visually impaired
- Assisted listening
- Synexis TH8 (USA TH2) handheld transmitter or
- Synexis TP8 (USA TP2) beltpack transmitter with TG H54c neckworn microphone
- Synexis RP8 (USA RP2) beltpack receiver
- DT 1 S single-sided headphone
- Synexis C8 / C10 chargers