New beyerdynamic products at the Integrated Systems Europe in Amsterdam
February 11, 2017
In Amsterdam beyerdynamic presented the following new products:
Wireless Boundary Microphone
- Due to different operating modes the new boundary microphones are flexible in use.
- In Microphone Mode the Quinta TB behaves like a microphone; in the Conference Mode it acts like a delegate microphone unit.
- The microphones can be operated with the fully equipped Quinta CU or the new Quinta RS, which has been optimised for small meetings and video conferences at an attractive price-performance ratio.
- The new software extends the functions of the Orbis conference system
- Module 1: Configuration and control
- Module 2: Camera control and local recording
- Module 3: Web casting interface
- The new versatile system with several frequency bands enables installations with a maximum of 72 channels.
- The transmitters are provided with charging contacts and can be powered with standard alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Due to the Mixed Output function, a mixing console is not required to combine the two audio channels of the dual receiver to a physical output.
TG 1000 – New Components
Digital Wireless System
- The new TG 1000 receiver with digital RJ 45 outputs for the IP-based Dante Audio network enables simple integration into audio networks reducing installation costs and work.
- The TG MM1w measurement microphone head for the TG 1000 handheld transmitter with an almost linear frequency response enables wireless measuring of electro-acoustic and PA systems.